In this episode, Tina talks in regards to the challenges of chopping energy, and why it might not be efficient for weight reduction, particularly in our 40s and past. She shares the significance of discovering the proper mindset for a profitable fats loss part in addition to her insights and ideas for navigating this course of in perimenopause.
Tina discusses the next:
- Weight reduction versus physique recomposition
- How unfavorable self-talk and stress impacts fats loss
- How the thyroid impacts metabolism regulation and weight reduction
- Discovering the steadiness between fats loss and muscle preservation
- Why mineral depletion is so frequent in girls
- The impression of prolonged cardio on stress hormones
- How under-eating impacts hormones
Physique Composition Blueprint [FREE training]: https://carrotsncake.ck.web page/5909f18b13
Match + Fueled Waitlist: https://carrotsncake.ck.web page/be63efa9bd
Mineral information: https://carrots-n-cake.mykajabi.com/mineral-guidebook
Blood work request information: https://carrotsncake.ck.web page/bloodwork-guide
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the proprietor of Carrots ‘N’ Cake in addition to a Licensed Diet Coach and Useful Diagnostic Diet Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her group use useful testing and a customized method to diet to assist girls discover steadiness inside their diets whereas attaining their physique composition objectives.