In this episode, Jen Kirsch shares the affect of stress on weight reduction and general well-being. She shares private experiences in addition to sensible suggestions for managing stress. She additionally highlights the necessity to acknowledge and tackle stress to be able to enhance sleep, scale back nervousness, and promote general well being and weight reduction.
Jen discusses the next:
- The affect of stress on physique change
- Productive vs non-productive stress
- A holistic strategy to health and vitamin
- Signs of persistent stress
- Find out how to acknowledge and tackle stress patterns
- The significance of mindfulness and respiratory
- Managing stress tough self-care
- The ‘secrets and techniques’ to midlife weight reduction
- Find out how to cope with accidents if you love health
- Reframing stress and observe self-compassion
- And extra…
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the proprietor of Carrots ‘N’ Cake in addition to a Licensed Diet Coach and Useful Diagnostic Diet Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her staff use purposeful testing and a customized strategy to vitamin to assist ladies discover steadiness inside their diets whereas reaching their physique composition targets.
About Jen Kirsh:
Jen Kirsch, a licensed private coach, and vitamin coach has devoted her profession to serving to ladies over 40 obtain their health targets.
With over 2 a long time of expertise within the health business, Jen has honed her expertise and information to create tailor-made exercise plans and vitamin applications that cater to her shoppers’ distinctive wants.
Because the creator of the Straight Up Energy exercise collection, Jen’s mission is to empower ladies to really feel sturdy, assured, and unstoppable!