Register for Fox Rothschild’s 2023 Privateness Summit
Privateness, knowledge safety and regulatory compliance have an effect on corporations in each business. Be part of main privateness professionals at our fifth annual Privateness Summit as they talk about a number of the most consequential matters of the day throughout the next panels:
- Wave of Session-Replay Software program and Chat Wiretapping Class Actions
- What’s the Way forward for Knowledge Privateness within the US
- Privateness and Safety within the Age of ChatGPT: Weighing the Dangers, Leveraging the Advantages
The Summit will characteristic a Fireplace Chat with Sue Vinci, Chief Privateness Officer of Verizon. She and Elizabeth Litten, Fox Rothschild’s Chief Privateness & HIPAA Compliance Officer and the Co-Chair of its Privateness & Knowledge Safety Apply Group, will talk about developments in knowledge privateness and what lies forward within the ever-changing privateness panorama.
Extra audio system:
- Matt Dumiak, Director Privateness Service, Compliance Level
- Kristin Jones, Managing Senior Counsel, CVS Well being
- Jana Landon, Chief Privateness Officer, Lincoln Monetary Group
- Joanna Levin, Senior Counsel, International Privateness, Pfizer
- Lauren Winchester, Senior Vice President of Danger and Response, Corvus Insurance coverage
The summit will kick off at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday, Might 3, 2023 at Residents Financial institution Park’s Corridor of Fame Membership. Attendees can have the chance to enter a raffle for Phillies tickets.