This Tomato and Goat Cheese Bruschetta pairs the contemporary, brilliant flavors of tomato and basil with wealthy, creamy goat cheese, crusty toasted French bread, and a drizzle of candy and tangy balsamic glaze. You’ll love how simply these come along with such nice taste! I prefer to serve these flavorful crostini as a simple appetizer or paired with soup or a salad for a tasty lunch. The flavors are an actual crowd-pleaser, so that they’re nice for a celebration or snack, and excellent as a go-to finger meals for firm.
This Tomato and Goat Cheese Bruschetta is ideal anytime of yr, and definitely in the summertime when tomatoes are in season, however the colours are so festive for Christmas that I like serving it for December vacation gatherings. Not solely is that this bruschetta recipe easy and scrumptious, however each bit is simply 67 energy or 2 WW Factors every on the present Weight Watchers plan! To view your present WW Factors for this recipe and observe it within the WW app or website, click on right here!
- Balsamic Glaze: Balsamic glaze is a discount of balsamic vinegar and is thicker and sweeter than simply utilizing the vinegar. A lot of manufacturers promote a model of pre-made balsamic glaze. I’ve used Wegmans, Dealer Joe’s, Delallo, Gia Russa, and plenty of different manufacturers. It’s best to have the ability to discover it in most grocery shops!
- Cheese: Goat cheese works fantastically on this recipe and is simple to seek out in most grocery shops. My husband isn’t an enormous goat cheese fan on the whole, however he cherished this recipe! Nevertheless, in case you would like to make use of one thing else, you’ll be able to substitute one other tender cheese. Brie, ricotta, cream cheese, whipped Feta, or Laughing Cow cheese wedges ought to all work as a substitute.
- Baguette: A French baguette works nice for this recipe. You need your slices to be about ½ ounce every, and the way thick that slice is will range barely primarily based on the diameter of your loaf. Mine are about ½ inch thick, however you’ll be able to all the time weigh out 5 ounces of bread after which minimize the slices from there.
- Garlic: Freshly minced garlic cloves or jarred minced garlic will each work simply nice on this recipe, although contemporary garlic will all the time have stronger taste. Be happy to make use of whichever you’ve got available, will probably be tasty both approach!
- Onion: Usually tomato bruschetta topping can have finely chopped crimson onion combined in as effectively. I don’t like uncooked onion personally, so I by no means embody that. Simply wished to make an observation in case some readers wish to embody it!
In search of extra tasty lightened up finger meals? Take a look at my Turkey Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms, Cranberry Brie Bites, Spinach Balls, Strawberry Balsamic Bruschetta, Buffalo Rooster Egg Rolls, Tacky Pineapple Prosciutto Bites, Buffalo Deviled Eggs, Tacky BLT Crostini, Caprese Wonton Bites, Ham and Cheese Twists, Loaded Potato Rounds, Tacky Apple Walnut Bruschetta, Buffalo Rooster Taquitos, Pepperoni Pull Aside Muffins, Caprese Tarts, Tacky Spinach Pinwheels, Enchilada Cheese Rolls, Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts, Pizza Logs and plenty of extra in the Appetizers part of my recipe index!
Tomato and Goat Cheese Bruschetta
This Tomato and Goat Cheese Bruschetta pairs contemporary tomato and basil with creamy goat cheese, crusty French bread, and tangy balsamic glaze for daring, scrumptious taste in every chunk!
- 5 oz French bread baguette, sliced diagonally into ten ½-oz slices (about ½”thick)
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes, (I used cherry tomatoes since they’re rather less juicy)
- 1 tablespoon chopped contemporary basil
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 oz goat cheese, delivered to room temperature for simple spreading
- 1 teaspoon balsamic glaze, (I used Wegmans model, however many different manufacturers additionally promote this pre-made in a squeeze bottle)
Pre-heat the oven to 400. Place the baguette slices on a foil lined baking sheet and spray the tops with cooking spray. Flip the slices over and spray the opposite facet as effectively. Place the baguette slices within the oven for 10-12 minutes till the perimeters are golden.* Enable them to chill for a couple of minutes till they’re straightforward to deal with.
As soon as the bread is within the oven, mix the tomatoes, basil, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl and stir collectively till totally mixed.
When the bread is learn, unfold every toasted baguette slice with goat cheese, dividing it evenly amongst the bread. Divide the tomato combination amongst the bread items, spooning it on prime of the goat cheese. Drizzle each bit with a light-weight zig-zag of balsamic glaze (I held a teaspoon beneath the bottle as I drizzled over the ten baguette slices and it got here out to a few teaspoon complete) and serve.*In case you are solely utilizing one serving of bruschetta for a snack, you’ll be able to both make all of the baguette slices and use them as wanted for a number of days (retailer in a sealed Ziploc bag) or you’ll be able to simply make the toasted baguette slices as wanted. I like making all of them directly as a result of then they’re prepared once I wish to eat them and constructing my snack solely takes a minute or two.
To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and observe it within the WW app or website, click on right here!
Vitamin Info per piece:
67 energy, 9 g carbs, 1 g sugars, 2 g fats, 1 g saturated fats, 3 g protein, 0 g fiber, 131 mg sodium (from myfitnesspal.com)
Weight Watchers Factors Plus:
2 per piece (P+ calculated utilizing the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)